Bedroom. Published at Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 04:36:42 AM by Shelby G.
2) Start with a great wall color - I painted the walls a bright pink using Benjamin Moore Color Pink Ladies 1347. It's best to match the wall color to the comforter/quilt you are using.
3) Purchase some white picket fencing. I picked up some unfinished pickets and sprayed them white. You can then attach them to the wall. I nailed mine right to the wall with a nail gun, but you could use picture hangers or any kind of wall adhesive.
4) I found some great mini-Adirondack chairs that were already painted a bright and cheery yellow - You can set those up with a matching mini-table for fun tea parties in your new garden!
5) Now it's time to light up your picket fence. Any party lights on a string will work great. Just weave them in and out of your fencing and plug them in - It's a great night light!
6) A fun way to accessorize the room is to use outdoor flags, big fun flowers, and artwork with garden sayings. You can find all of these things at your local craft store!
There are so many ways to make this room unique and cheerful. Have fun with it!
All graphics and other visual elements as well as any sign reproduced on the display products reproduced on the Website belong to their respective owners and users and is provided AS IS for your personal information only. Copyright © 2004–2018 tedxbrixton.